Journal of Colon And Rectal Cancer
Aims And Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Open Access Pub launches the Open Peer Reviewed Journal -”Journal of Colon and Rectal Cancer” The journal aims to cover the latest outstanding developments in Colorectal Cancer. Information about treatment, including surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy, and vaccine therapy are welcome.
Contributions from the following research areas are invited but not limited to the following branches –
- Diagnostic techniques
- Drug targeting
- Experimental studies
- Food and Nutrition
- Genetics and hereditary factors
- Habits and lifestyle
- Incidence and mortality
- Infections and virus
- Novel drugs
- Risk factors
- Socio-economic status
- Surgery and Survival
- Surgery and Side effects
- Vaccine therapy
- Tropical Treatment
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics