Journal of Colon And Rectal Cancer
About The Journal
Journal of Colon And Rectal Cancer (JCRC) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Colon And Rectal Cancer.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
History of the Journal of Colon And Rectal Cancer
- It is launched in the year of 2015
- JCRC published articles at Archives
- ISSN of the JCRC is 2471-7061
- DOI for the articles published in JCRC arises with 10.14302/issn.2471-7061
- Editor in Chief of JCRC is Dr. Basem Azab, Clinical Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, Internal medicine academic faculty attending Medical director of anticoagulation center, Staten Island University Hospital, Department of Surgery.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Scope of JCRC:
Biomarkers, Chemotherapy, Counselling, Diagnostic techniques, Drug targeting, Epidemiology, Experimental studies, Food and Nutrition, Genetics and hereditary factors, Habits and lifestyle etc.,
Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JCRC is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- JCRC is indexed in Google scholar, Research Bib, Crossref, Academic Keys, Research Bib, OCLC World cat, Global Impact Factor, etc.
- Articles will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo
- If the research work is funded by NIH then the article will get indexed in PubMed.
Collaborated Universities and Institutions:
- Atalie C. Thompson - Stanford University School of Medicine
- Richard H. Jones - Stanford University School of Medicine
- Peter D. Poullos - Stanford Hospital
- Subhas Banerjee - Stanford Hospital
- Lewis K. Shin - VA Palo Alto Health Care System - Palo Alto Division : Institute for Research
- Evita Zoucas - Skane University Healthcare
- Caroline Bjarnevik - Lund University
- Kristina Nätterlund - Lund University
- Jeffrey Nguyen - Penn State Hershey Cancer Institute
- Christina Leah B. Kline - Penn State Hershey Cancer Institute
- Natalia Caballero - Penn State Hershey Cancer Institute
- Rosalyn B. Irby - Penn State Hershey Cancer Institute
- Petros C. Papagiorgis - Technological Educational Institute of Athens
- Nurten Savas - Baskent University
- Pieper Claudia - University Hospital of Essen
- Alkhalawi Eman - University Hospital of Essen
- Reinholz Johannes - CARE diagnostica Laborreagenzien GmbH
- Gushin Dmitrii - CARE diagnostica Laborreagenzien GmbH
- Réme Mountifield - Flinders University of South Australia
- Jane M Andrews - Flinders University of South Australia
- Ruth Prosser - Flinders Medical Centre
- Antonina Mikocka-Walus - University of South Australia.
- Amanda Bobridge - Flinders University of South Australia
- Peter Bampton - Flinders University of South Australia
- José V. Roig - Hospital General Universitari de València
- Marta Aguado - University Hospital Arnau de Vilanova
- Félix Lluís - Hospital general universitari d'Alacant
- Rafael García-Calvo - Hospital General Universitari de Castelló
- Javier Aguiló - Hospital Público Lluis Alcanyis De Xátiva
- Juan Hernandis - Hospital General Universitario de Elda Virgen de la Salud
- Míriam Cantos - Hospital General Universitari de València
- Francisco Landete - Hospital General de Requena
- Juan García-Armengol - Hospital General Universitari de València
- Floriana Basiricò - Careggi University Hospital
- Alessandro Galli - Careggi University Hospital
- Rosina Giudicissi - Careggi University Hospital
- Claudio Fucini - Careggi University Hospital
- Farid E. Ahmed - Institute for Research in Biotechnology
- Mostafa M. Gouda - National Research Center
- Nancy C. Ahmed - Institute for Research in Biotechnology
- Laila Hussein - National Research Center
- Haney Youssef - University Hospital Birmingham Good Hope Hospital
- Enrique Collantes - Hommerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- James Hunter - Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
- Julie Stinson - University Hospital Coventry & Warwickshire
- Steve Smith - University Hospital Coventry & Warwickshire
- Nigel Stallard - University of Warwick
- Martin Been - University Hospital Coventry & Warwickshire
- Ling Wong - University Hospital Coventry & Warwickshire
1. I am pleased to note your quality work, professionalism and non-indifference. The decision of working moments and all questions are carried out quickly, quickly enough, in working order. Reviewers' reviews are objective, useful, aimed at improving articles. Layout and design of good quality. I believe that the magazine can be indexed in the Scopus database. I and my colleagues are determined to continue cooperation with you.
Kiryanov NA - Izhevsk State Medical Academy
2. My experience with you was wonderful: you are not just looking for money, as unfortunately do some of your competitors, but show a real interest in publishing science, also helping to improve manuscript's quality. Thanks to valuable prompt suggestions by your Editors, getting to the final product in few weeks since submission. Thank you.
Diego Liberati - National Research Council of Italy