Journal of Behavior Therapy And Mental Health
About The Journal
Journal of Behavior Therapy And Mental Health (JBTM) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Behavior Therapy And Mental Health.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
History of the Journal of Behavior Therapy And Mental Health
- It is launched in the year of 2015
- JBTM published articles at Archives
- ISSN of the JBTM is 2474-9273
- DOI for the articles published in JBTM arises with 10.14302/issn.2474-9273
- Editor in Chief of JBTM is Dr. Shahid Ullah, Senior Lecturer in Biostatistics, College of Medicine and Public Health, Flinders University, Australia.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Scope of JBTM:
Anxiety disorders, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Autism spectrum disorders, Bipolar disorder, Conduct disorder, Delusions, Dementia, Depression, Developmental disorders, Dissociative identity disorder, Dyspareunia, Dysthymia, etc.
Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JBTM is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- JBTM is indexed in Google scholar, Research Bib, Crossref, Academic Keys, Research Bib, OCLC World cat, Global Impact Factor, etc.
- Articles will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo
- If the research work is funded by NIH then the article will get indexed in PubMed.
Collaborated Universities and Institutions:
- Guoqiang Xing - North Sichuan Medical University
- Osarieme Evbuomwan - Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- Zhaozhang Li - Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- Pushpa Sharma - Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- Natasha Parker - University of East London
- Itai Ivtzan - University of East London
- Jian Liu - Brock University
- John MacIntyre - College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Mostafa Amr - Mansoura University
- Nevin FW Zaki - Mansoura University
- Dahoud Raddad - Mental health hospital Amman-Jordan
- Zayed Zayed - Mental health hospital Amman-Jordan
- Mohamed Deba - Mental health hospital Amman-Jordan
- Moussa Hassan - Mental health hospital Amman-Jordan
- Naim Hasan - Mental health hospital Amman-Jordan
- Annie Dzeng - University graduate student
- Mei-Hue Wei - National Taichung University of Education, Taiwan
- Omoaregba Joyce - Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Uselu
- Adeyemo Oladotun - Olabisi Onabanjo University
- Aroyewun Afolabi - Chrisland University
- Uteh Blessing - Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Uselu
- Shelby C. Borowski - Virginia Tech Department of Human Development and Family Science
- Elizabeth J. Siembida - University of Connecticut
- Katrina Nygren - University of Connecticut
- Keith M. Bellizzi - University of Connecticut
- Robert V.J. Basso - Wilfrid Laurier University
- Pi-Ming Yeh - Missouri Western State University
- Lorna Moxham - University of Wollongong
- Christopher Patterson - University of Wollongong
- Carolyn Antoniou - University of Wollongong
- Sara Shabani - Islamic Azad University
- Sudeh Shabani - University of Allameh Tabataba
- Mohsen Dehghani - Shahid Beheshti University
- Mojtaba Habibi - Shahid Beheshti University
- Andrzej Brodziak - Institute of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health
- Alicja Różyk Myrta - University of Applied Sciences in Nysas
- Estera Kołat - University of Applied Sciences in Nysas
- Francine C. Jellesma - University of Amsterdam
- Karen Martin - University of Western Australia
- Joanna Sun Wai Ho - University of Western Australia
- Francesca Chia Ning Lau - University of Western Australia
- Yexing Darren Chua - University of Western Australia
- Farida Fozdar - University of Western Australia
- Krishna Prasad Pathak - Macedonia University
- Anthony Montgomery - Macedonia University
- Jessica A. Chen - University of Washington
- Eliot Fearey - University of Maine
- Ronald E. Smith - University of Washington
- Izibeloko O. Jack-Ide - Niger Delta University
- Felicia E. Amegheme - University of Benin
- Afolami Fagorala - Trinity School of Medicine
- Gunjan Y Trivedi - Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University
- Omoaregba Joyce - Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Uselu
- Uteh Blessing - University of Medical Sciences, Ondo
- P.K. Doyle-Baker - University of Calgary
- K.M. Verge - University of Calgary
- L. McClelland - University of Calgary
- T. Fung - University of Calgary
- Joan M Fenske - Private Practice as Nurse Consultant
1. I can not say enough about how good my experience working with OAP was. Submission is easy, and responses from the editorial staff responds promptly and professionally. The entire process from submission to PDF was completed in weeks rather than months.
Phillip Brumm - University of Wisconsin-Madison
2. My experience was very positive working with OAP. My manuscript review was very thorough and I appreciated the attention to detail. I would recommend submitting a manuscript.
Patricia Doyle-Baker - University of Calgary