Topics of interests include
Advanced Medical Solutions
Optimization of the utility-privacy tradeoffs
Privacy-preserving health data aggregation
- Privacy-preserving health data mining
- Privacy-preserving solutions for Psychotherapy
- Privacy-preserving in presence of advanced persistent threats
- Privacy-enhancing cryptographic techniques
- Edge computing assisted advanced diagnosis
- Middleware for privacy protection in smart medical applications
- Future perspectives on privacy issues in smart medical applications
We look for high-quality publications on - "Advanced Medical Solutions based on 5G and Edge Computing ".
Reviews which include the comparative view, Original research papers as well as short communications and letters on new developments and applications are welcome and are to be written in Standard English. Formatting of the manuscript with headings and Subheadings is necessary and views are to be presented clearly. New approaches are mainly in interest.
To cover the costs of publication, an Article Processing Charge is essential and the charge levied for each article of any type upon acceptance is $450 USD.
- Acceptance period: 14 days from the submitted date
- People involved: Dr. Xingpo Ma - Editor
The importance and need for this special issue:
Welcomes submissions to the thematic on 'Advanced Medical Solutions based on 5G and Edge Computing'.
According to the White Paper on Ten Application Scenarios in the 5G Age, by 2025, the investment in the smart medical market is expected to exceed 230 billion US dollars, and 5G will provide the necessary connections for smart medical services. ABI Research found that 42% of respondents in the medical field have made plans to deploy 5G and are confident that 5G will be an important element of advanced medical solutions.
The development of 5G and edge computing has laid a technical foundation for the development of intelligent medicine (telemedicine). This special issue focuses on solutions that leverage techniques and insights from the domains of edge computing, and 5G to resolve privacy and security challenges in advanced medical applications.
Submission Instructions: All submissions will undergo peer review and accepted articles will be published in the Journal of Body Fluids.