Journal of Bioinformatics And Diabetes
About The Journal
Journal of Bioinformatics And Diabetes (JBD) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Bioinformatics And Diabetes.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
History of the Journal of Bioinformatics And Diabetes
- It is launched in the year of 2013
- JBD published articles at Archives
- ISSN of the JBD is 2374-9431
- DOI for the articles published in JBD arises with 10.14302/issn.2374-9431
- Editor in Chief of JBD is Dr. Lu Qi, Adjunct Professor, Harvard Medical School, HCA Regents Distinguished Chair and Professor Director, Tulane University Obesity Research Center, Department of Epidemiology, Tulane University.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Scope of JBD:
Databases and Ontologies, Gene Expression, Genetics and Population, Analysis, Genome analysis, Immunology, Infectious diseases, Inflammation, Device developments, Diagnosis, Dietary interventions, Epidemiology, Food intake regulation, Gastrointestinal disorders, Genetics, etc.
Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JBD is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- JBD is indexed in Google scholar, Research Bib, Crossref, Academic Keys, Research Bib, OCLC World cat, Global Impact Factor, etc.
- Articles will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo
- If the research work is funded by NIH then the article will get indexed in PubMed.
Collaborated Universities and Institutions:
- Iolanda Grappasonni - University of Camerino
- Seyed Khosrow Tayebati - University of Camerino
- Fabio Petrelli - University of Camerino
- Francesco Amenta - University of Camerino
- Jennifer M Kolb - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Nicole R. Kitos - Boston University
- Ambili Ramachandran - Boston University
- Jenny J. Lin - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Devin M. Mann - Boston University
- Derrick K. Rollins - Iowa State University
- Lucas Beverlin - Iowa State University
- Yong Mei - Iowa State University
- Kaylee Kotz - Iowa State University
- David Andre - BodyMedia Inc
- Nisarg Vyas - BodyMedia Inc
- Greg Welk - Iowa State University
- Warren D. Franke - Iowa State University
- Amy Jayne McKnight - Queen’s University of Belfast
- Alexander Peter Maxwell - Queen’s University of Belfast
- Gregory Oxenkrug - Tufts University
- Rebecca Ratner - Tufts University
- Paul Summergrad - Tufts University
- Nusrat-Sultana - Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University
- M A Hasanat - Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University
- Sharmin-Jahan - Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University
- Mashfiqul-Hasan - Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University
- Yasmin-Aktar - Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University
- Sandesh-Panthi - Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University
- M Atiqur-Rahman - Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University
- M Fariduddin - Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University
- Norman E. Buroker - University of Washington
- Dulce Milagros Razo-Blanco-Hernandez - Juarez Hospital of Mexico
- Diana Alejandra Bermudez-Zapata - Juarez Hospital of Mexico
- Sandra Marieli Romo-Rodriguez - Juarez Hospital of Mexico
- Virgilio Lima-Gomez - Juarez Hospital of Mexico
- Abou-Sree Taha El-Lethy - Qassim University
- Hamdy Ahmad Sliem - Qassim University
- Nawal A. Elghazaly - Alexandria University
- Hala H. Zaatout - Alexandria University
- Eman H. Radwan - Damanhour University
- Mohamed M. Elghazaly - Damanhour University
- Eman A. Elsheikha - Damanhour University
- Saeideh Bazzazian - Islamic Azad University
- Yasmin-Aktar - Bangladesh Medical College Hospital (BMCH)
- M A Hasanat - Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU)
- Sharmin-Jahan - Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU)
- Nusrat-Sultana - Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU)
- Mashfiqul-Hasan - National Institute of Neurosciences (NINS)
- Sandesh-Panthi - Grande International Hospital
- M Atiqur-Rahman - National Institute of Neurosciences (NINS)
- M Fariduddin - Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU)
- Asmat Nawaz - University South East Norway
- Per Øhlckers - University South East Norway
- Steinar Sælid - Prediktor Medical
- Morten Jacobsen - Østfold Hospital Kalnes
- M. Nadeem Akram - University South East Norway
- E.G. Sergeeva - Pavlov First State Medical University of St. Petersburg
- O.A. Berkovich - Pavlov First State Medical University of St. Petersburg
- Z.I. Ionova - Pavlov First State Medical University of St. Petersburg
- M.I. Zaraisky - Pavlov First State Medical University of St. Petersburg
- E.I Baranova - Pavlov First State Medical University of St. Petersburg
1. I was impresssed by the swift services of the journal and easy navigation begining from manuscript submission to galley proof. I would recommend future authors-"Consider this journal if you are wondering where to publish your scientific work". They are google scholar indexed and so you do not have to worry, if your scientific work won't reach to the community of other researchers.
Naiya Patel - Long Island University
2. Our experience working with OPEN ACCESS PUB is excellent. I strongly recommend to specialists on neurology and neuroscience to publish their research studies in this open acces journal.
Orlando Castejon - Biological Research Institute