Journal of Alternative Medicine and Mind Body Practices
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims And Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Alternative medicine complements or replaces conventional treatments, with particular importance to the research that explores the natural mechanisms of action, as well as their effectiveness, well-being, expenditures, patterns of practice.
Mind and Body practices on the other hand use psychological and bodily aptitudes to develop fitness and health. These practices rank amongst the most popular complementary health attitudes. Though there is an upsurge in investigation in these areas, many proportions persist to be explored as well as the substantial circumstances underlying the practical effects. Hence we believe this journal incorporating these subjects will prove to be a comprehensive source in addressing broad scope that directly influences patient care treatments, procedures, and approaches, eventually refining the quality of healing.
Below is the list of topics this journal covers. However if you could not find the topic of your interest Please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Botanical Medicine
- Chinese Herbs
- Choosing Integrative Healthcare
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Creative arts therapies
- Creative Therapies
- Dermal Friction
- Dietary Therapies
- Food As Medicine
- Guided imagery
- Healing Environment
- Healing Touch
- Holistic Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Herbal extracts
- Integrative Biophysics
- Intuition in Healthcare
- Massage Therapy
- Mind-Body Medicine
- Mind-Body Therapies
- Mindful Movement
- Nutrition and Dietary Supplements
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Patient support groups
- Social Support
- Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine
- Tai Chi
- Therapeutic Touch
- Tibetan Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Tui na
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics