International Journal of Infection Prevention
About The Journal
International Journal of Infection Prevention (IJIP) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Infection Prevention.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of IJIP:
Antimicrobial chemo thearpy, Blood borne and exposure control, Control of hiv/aids from stds & stis, Control of infections during pregnancy, Control of organs transplatantation infection, Control of zika/malaria/dengue viral infections, Disinfecting with uv technology, Disinfection and sterilization, Emerging and re-emerging infections, Epidemiology and infection control, Food and drug administration, Fungal infections/germs, Hepatitis c, Hospital infections and epidemiology, Immunizations etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
IJIP is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Research Article: Perspective for Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus colonization, Antibiotic Susceptibility Patterns and Risk factors for Colonization among People Living with HIV at Nyenga Hospital, Buikwe District, in Central Uganda by Ssenyonga Benedict, Mwebaze Sarah, Atuhairwe Christine, MugishaTaremwa Ivan
- Research Article: Surgical Site Infections: A Still Ongoing Challenge by A. S. Sardenberg Rodrigo, N. Younes Riad
- Research Article: Surgical Site Infection in Cesarean Section Operation: Risk and Management by N. Younes Riad, F. Farias Tayna, A.S. Sardenberg Rodrigo
- Mini-Review: The Elliptical Aggregates – Idiopathic Granulomatous Mastitis by Bajaj Anubha
Editorial Board Members:
- Yosra A. Helmy - Ohio State University
- Inarei Jose Paulini Junior - Faveni-Faculty New Immigrant Sale
- Subramanian Swaminathan - ICMR · Department of Operations Research and Surveillance
- HamidReza Naderi - Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
- Widya Wasityastuti - Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia
- Tetsuya Suzuki - Center for Science of Environment and Energy
- Irene Barron - Adelaide Dental Hospital - SA Dental Service
- Aroma Oberoi - hristian Medical College & Hospital
1. You are providing a very fast return during the examination of the articles. I think that researchers would prefer this situation. You're also giving positive criticism to the manuscript in writing, and you're facilitating the work of researchers. Especially for young researchers to share their work with you will be appropriate for their scientific development. I wish you success.
Fatih Ozcelik - University of Health Sciences
2. OAP provided the most rapid and helpful service that I have ever experienced from a journal publisher.
Kevin Kendall - University of Birmingham