International Journal of Complementary Medicine
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
International Journal on Complementary Medicine presents a universal platform for discussion, perspectives and research on healing resources that covers all health systems, modalities, and practices and their leading ideologies and principles, that are not politically effective in a specific society or it may as well include all such suggestions and methods are self-limited by their users as dealing with illness, restricting or building up health and well-being. These modalities can be generally classified under Manipulative and body-based practices, energy medicine, mind-body medicine, biologically based practices. Many ancient civilizations use age-old traditions involving complementary medicine. In a wider understanding this journal dramatically highlights the interventions and the reserves which capable of complementing or replacing conventional therapies emphasizing research that investigates the biological mechanisms of action, their efficacy, safety, costs, patterns of implementation.
The Journal is responsible for the circulation of complementary medical therapy, research of the scientific foundation of these techniques in the form of Original Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials.
Auto immune diseases
Bio resonance therapy
Diffuse noxious inhibitory control
Sensory art therapies
Traditional chinese medicine
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics