Professor, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Jikei University Kashiwa Hospital, Chiba, Japan
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Jikei University Kashiwa Hospital, Chiba, Japan.
Atherosclerosis, Cardiovascular Medicine, Clinical Nutrition, Clinical Pharmacology, Lipid Metabolism, Oxidative Stress
- Hiroshi Yoshida, M.D., Ph,D., FACP, FAHA is Professor of Department of Laboratory Medicine, Jikei University School of Medicine, and jointly appointed as Professor of Internal Medicine of Metabolism and Nutrition, Jikei University Graduate School of Medicine.
- He is also Vice-President of Jikei University Kashiwa Hospital.
- He obtained Ph.D degree in National Defense Medical College. He studied as Research Fellow in University of California San Diego, U.S.A. (1996-1998).
- He Received the Encouragement Prize from Japanese Society of Laboratory Medicine in 2004, and Life Science Award from Japanese Society of Laboratory Medicine in 2009.
- He was collectively awarded Evergreen Award to Publication Committee of Japan Chapter from American College of Physician in 2008.
- He is currently an editorial board member of Clinica Chimica Acta (Editor), Japanese Journal of Clinical Chemistry, J Atherosclerosis and Thrombosis (Assoc. Editor), World Journal of Cardiology, ISRN Vascular Medicine, Journal of Cardiology and Therapy, Journal of Functional Foods in Health and Disease, Journal of Geriatric Cardiology, JSM Biomarkers, JSM Atherosclerosis, Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology (Assoc. Editor), International Archives of Clinical Pharmacology, Journal of Clinical Nephrology and Renal Care, Journal of Cardiovascular Disease and Diagnosis, Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine,etc. He has more than 100 published papers indexed in PubMed.