Seattle Science Foundation.
Seattle Science Foundation,
550 17th Ave, James Tower, Suite 600 ,
Seattle WA, 98122,
Clinical Anatomy, Head and Neck anatomy, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Dentistry.
- Dr. Joe Iwanaga DDS, PhD is an Assistant Professor of Department of Anatomy at Kurume University School of Medicine.
- He graduated from Tokyo Medical and Dental University, School of Dentistry.
- Dr. Iwanaga is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, and clinical anatomist in Japan.
- His research and surgical focus is on anatomical variations and microsurgical anatomy.
- He has made numerous presentations and published many papers about dentistry in both the United Stated and Japan.
- Dr. Iwanaga is a member of the editorial board for the Clinical Anatomy journal.
- Currently he lives in Seattle, WA working as a Research Fellow at the Seattle Science Foundation.
- He is one of the few dentists who has expertise in both oral and maxillofacial surgery and clinical anatomy.