Associate Professor of Anatomy,
Faculty of Medicine,
King Abdulaziz University,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Hesham N. Mustafa
3598 Maadi St. - Al Ruwais District & Unit No. 2,
Jeddah 23212-7185, Saudi Arabia.
- Dr. Hesham N. Mustafa has received his PhD in Basic Medical Sciences (Anatomy) from Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt during the period of 2005-2009.
- Currently, he is working as Associate Professor in Basic Medical Sciences (Anatomy) department, Faculty of Medicine, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- He has successfully completed his Administrative responsibilities as Coordinator of the Nutrition and Metabolism Module & Coordinator of the E-Library Services in the Health colleges Library & Coordinator of the Academic Advising Unit, Faculty of Medicine, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- He is serving as an editorial member of several reputed journals like International Journal of Animal Biology (IJAB) & Journal of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering & Biological and Chemical Research Journal & Clinical Medicine Journal & Peertechz Journal of Cytology and Pathology & Journal of Diabetes Mellitus and Metabolic Syndrome (JDMMS).
- He has authored 11 research articles in ISI Journals.
- He is a member of European Society for the Study of Peripheral Nerve Repair and Regeneration (ESPNR) & the Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors (IRED) & Egyptian Society of Basic Medical Sciences & Arab Society for Medical Research & Egyptian Anatomical Society & Student Support Unit at the Faculty of Medicine, King Abdulaziz University & Curriculum Development Committee of First phase for the academic years in the Faculty of Medicine, King Abdulaziz University.
- He has honoured the Award of Excellence of Scientific Publication for the staff members 2012, from Deanship of Scientific Research, King Abdulaziz University.