Institute of Immunology and Physiology of the Ural Branch of the RAS,
Auto Federal State Autonomous Educational,
Institution of Higher Professional Education "Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin".
Russia Bldg. 57 - 55,
- Pathophysiology of inflammation, theory and methodology of Systemic inflammation that is described as a Common Pathological Process.
- The role of cytokines in inflammation mechanisms. Design of integral indices to estimate Systemic Inflammatory Response and Systemic Inflammation.
- We consider SIRS as the main but not the only one phenomenon of Systemic Inflammation.
- We described pathophysiology of sepsis and other critical states from the position of Systemic Inflammation.
- Evolution of inflammatory mechanisms is also of interest.
- Date and place of birth: October 4, 1973; Ekaterinburg sity, Sverdlovsk region, Russia, USSR Nationality: Russian Marital status: married. Education (degrees, dates, universities) - Candidate of Science Degree - Russian Equivalent of Ph.D. degree, (Candidate of Biological Sciences in Immunology and Allergology),
- July, 2008; Institute of Immunology and Physiology of the UB RAS. - Diploma in biology of the Ural State University (in the Former Soviet Union it was a Master Degree equivalent),
- June, 1996; Ural State University, Biological Department, Ekaterinburg, Russia.
- August, 2004 - present Institute of Immunology and Physiology of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Positions: Senior researcher (till present), Researcher (2008), Junior Researcher (2004).
- Auto Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin". Positions: associate professor, Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics (2016-present).