Karadeniz Technical University
Karadeniz Technical University,
Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care,
Traumatology, Cardiothoracic Surgery and Anaesthetics.
- Comparison of surgical conditions in 2 different anesthesia techniques of esmolol-induced controlled hypotension in breast reduction surgery.
- Post Dural Puncture Headache.
- Dexmedetomidine acts as an oxidative damage prophylactic in rats exposed to ionizing radiation.
- Anesthetic Management in a Patient with Congenital Insensitivity to Pain Syndrome for Lower Extremity Surgery.
- Silent killer: A scalpel in the aortic wall after spinal surgery.
- Conservative Management of Chylothorax after Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting.
- The Effectiveness of Preemptive Thoracic Epidural Analgesia in Thoracic Surgery.
- The Effects of Spinal, Inhalation, and Total Intravenous Anesthetic Techniques on Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury in Arthroscopic Knee Surgery.
- The Comparison of the Effects of Sevoflurane Inhalation Anesthesia and Intravenous Propofol Anesthesia on Oxidative Stress in One Lung Ventilation.
- Efficacy and Safety of Hepatectomy Performed with Intermittent Portal Triad Clamping with Low Central Venous Pressure.