Iran, Islamic Republic of
cardiovascular Research Center, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabiz, Iran
cardiovascular Research Center, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabiz, Iran.
- Induction of angiogenesis via topical delivery of basic‐fibroblast growth factor from polyvinyl alcohol–dextran blend hydrogel in an ovine model of acute myocardial infarction.
- A mini overview of isolation, characterization and application of amniotic fluid stem cells.
- Isolation, culturing, characterization and aging of adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells: a brief overview.
- L-carnitine effectively induces hTERT gene expression of human adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells obtained from the aged subjects.
- L-carnitine significantly decreased aging of rat adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells.
- Effect of electromagnetic field on acetylcholinesterase activity: In vitro study.
- Key immune cell cytokines affects the telomere activity of cord blood cells in vitro.
- Investigation of the effect of sodium selenate on acetylcholinesterase activity under extremely low frequency electromagnetic field.
- Enhancement of osteogenic differentiation of rat adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells by zinc sulphate under electromagnetic field via the PKA, ERK1/2 a....
- Application of L-carnitine as nutritional supplement in veterinary medicine.