Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
3501 Civic Center Blvd,
Philadelphia, PA 19104.
Immunology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry
- Dr. Arya specializes in the area of immunology at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
- His current research is directed toward understanding V(D)J recombination and lymphocyte development.
- Measuring Glutathione Redox Potential of HIV-1 Infected Macrophages.
- Caspase-2 impacts lung tumorigenesis and chemotherapy response in vivo.
- Molecular cloning and characterization of Brugia malayi hexokinase.
- The hepatitis E virus ORF3 protein stabilizes HIF-1α and enhances HIF-1-mediated transcriptional activity through p300/CBP.
- Guanidine hydrochloride and urea-induced unfolding of Brugia malayi hexokinase.
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Cooperatively Modulate Macrophage Apoptosis via Toll Like Receptor 2 and Calcium Homeostasis.
- V(D)J Recombination Exploits DNA Damage Responses to Promote Immunity.
- Lymphocyte Lineage-Specific and Developmental Stage Specific Mechanisms Suppress Cyclin D3 Expression in Response to DNA Double Strand Breaks.
- AID: A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.
- Brugia malayi hexokinase mRNA, complete cds.