Interdisciplinary Research Center for Applied Psychology
Director of the Interdisciplinary Research Center for Applied Psychology (IRCAP), College of Education, Zhejiang University, 148 Tian Mu San Lu, Xi Xi Campus, Hangzhou, China, 310028
Sport and exercise psychology (Performance under pressure, Choking under pressure, Competitive anxiety, Coping); Social psychology in sports; Psychology in leisure.
- 1998 - 2002 - Doctor of Philosophy in Sport & Exercise Psychology, Faculty Of Human Development, Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia.
- 1995 – 1997 - Master of Education in Physical and Heath Education, Faculty Of Education, University of Wollongong, Wollongong, Australia.
- 1980 – 1984 - Bachelor of Education in Physical Education, Faculty of Physical Education Chengdu Institute of Physical Education, China.
- 11, 2008 – present - Professor, Director of the Interdisciplinary Research Center for Applied Psychology (IRCAP), College of Education, Zhejiang University, 148 Tian Mu San Lu, Xi Xi Campus, Hangzhou, China, 310028
- 07, 2004 –11, 2008 - Associate Professor, Department of Physical Education, College of Education, Zhejiang University
- 06, 2004 – present - Director, Department of International Communications, Asia Pacific Centre for the Study and Training of Leisure, Zhejiang University
- 7, 1998 – 8, 2001 - Research and Teaching Assistant , School of Human Movement, Recreation and Performance, Victoria University, Australia
- 2, 1997 – 1, 1998 - Research Fellowship, Department of Psychology, University of Wollongong, Australia
- 4, 1987 – 11, 1995 - Academic Administration (Liaison Director), China Sports Science Society, 9 Tiyuguang Rd. Beijing, China
- 1, 1990 – 10, 1990 - Administration, Organization Committee of XI Asian Games, Beijing
- 7, 1984 – 4, 1987 - Coaching and Research, Chinese Shooting Team, 11 Futiansi, Sijinshan Qui, Beijing, 100000