The Mind, Brain and Behavior Research Center,
University of Granada (CIMCYC-UGR).
Faculty of Psychology.
Campus de Cartuja, s / n.
Health Psychology and Bibliometry
- Raul Quevedo-Blasco, PhD in Psychology (International Doctoral Program with Mention of Excellence by the Spanish Ministry of Education). Nowadays, he is a Professor at the Faculty of Psychology and researcher at the MIND, BRAIN and BEHAVIOR RESEARCH CENTER (CIMCYC), at the University of Granada.
- His research is focused on clinical aspects and bibliometric studies are outstanding (where it focuses much of its research activity).
- He is part of the Sleep Psychophysiology Laboratory of the University of Granada, where he has conducted studies related to sleep disorders, environmental conditions of sleep quality, and sleep and quality of life.
- He has published 10 books and book chapters (among other publications of interest) and more than 40 articles in indexed scientific journals. Reviewer for more than 30 scientific journals.
- Over the last years, he has participated in teaching of different nature (doctorate, courses, congresses, conferences, and so on), and he has collaborated on the organization and coordination of numerous national and international scientific and teaching activities.