Department of Molecular Biology,
Southwestern Medical Center,
University of Texas.
5275 Fleetwood Oaks Ave. Apt. A,
Dallas Texas 75235.
PCR, Cell Culture, Cloning, Cancer Biology, Toxins, cDNA, Venoms, Conotoxins
- Xu CQ, Brone B, Wicher D, Bozkurt O, Lu WY, Huys I, Han YH, Tytgat J, Van Kerkhove E & Chi CW (2004) BmBKTx1, a novel Ca2+-activated K+ channel blocker purified from the Asian scorpion Buthus martensi Karsch. J Biol Chem 279, 34562-34569.
- Han YH, Wang Q, Jiang H, Miao XW, Chen JS & Chi CW (2005) Sequence diversity of T-superfamily conotoxins from Conus marmoreus. Toxicon 45, 481-487.
- Chen WH, Han YH, Wang Q, Miao XW, Ou L & Shao XX (2006) cDNA cloning of two novel T-superfamily conotoxins from Conus leopardus. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 38, 287-291.(co-first author)
- Han YH, Wang Q, Jiang H, Liu L, Xiao C, Yuan DD, Shao XX, Dai QY, Cheng JS & Chi CW (2006) Characterization of novel M-superfamily conotoxins with new disulfide linkage. Febs J 273, 4972-4982.
- Du WH, Han YH, Huang FJ, Li J, Chi CW & Fang WH (2007) Solution structure of an M-1 conotoxin with a novel disulfide linkage. Febs J 274, 2596-2602. (co-first author)
- Peng C, Wu X, Han Y, Yuan D, Chi C & Wang C (2007) Identification of six novel T-1 conotoxins from Conus pulicarius by molecular cloning. Peptides 28, 2116-2124.
- Wang ZQ, Han YH, Shao XX, Chi CW & Guo ZY (2007) Molecular cloning, expression and characterization of protein disulfide isomerase from Conus marmoreus. Febs J 274, 4778-4787.
- Yuan DD, Han YH, Wang CG & Chi CW (2007) From the identification of gene organization of alpha conotoxins to the cloning of novel toxins. Toxicon 49, 1135-1149. (co-first author)
- Han Y, Huang F, Jiang H, Liu L, Wang Q, Wang Y, Shao X, Chi C, Du W & Wang C (2008) Purification and structural characterization of a D-amino acid-containing conopeptide, conomarphin, from Conus marmoreus. FEBS J 275, 1976-1987
- Peng C, Han Y, Sanders T, Chew G, Liu J, Hawrot E, Chi C & Wang C (2008) alpha4/7-conotoxin Lp1.1 is a novel antagonist of neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. Peptides 29, 1700-1707.