Professor in Pharmacology
Affiliated to Al Ameen Medical College,
- Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology
- pharmacovigilance studies
- Antidiabetic And Hypolipidemic Activity of Gymnema Sylvestre in Dexamethasone Induced Insulin Resistance In Albino Rats.
- Antidiabetic and hepatoprotective activities of Tamarindus indica fruit pulp in alloxan induced diabetic rats.
- Silymarin, an antioxidant bioflavonoid, inhibits experimentally-induced peptic ulcers in rats by dual mechanisms.
- Evaluation of antiulcerogenic potential of antioxidant α-tocopherol in pylorus-ligated albino rats.