Department of Nursing
The Second Affiliated Hospital of Nantong University
19 Qixiu Road
- Body image
- A primary analysis of sexual problems in Chinese patients with ankylosing spondylitis.
- Roles of Wnt/β-Catenin Signaling in Retinal Neuron-Like Differentiation of Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells from Nonobese Diabetic Mice.
- The Correlations of Disease Activity, Socioeconomic Status, Quality of Life, and Depression/Anxiety in Chinese Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
- The quality of life in Chinese patients with systemic lupus erythematosus is associated with disease activity and psychiatric disorders: A path analysis.
- Age-Dependent Impaired Neurogenic Differentiation Capacity of Dental Stem Cell is Associated with Wnt/β-Catenin Signaling.
- Body image disturbance and quality of life in Chinese patients with ankylosing spondylitis.
- Wnt/β-catenin signaling mediates the senescence of bone marrow-mesenchymal stem cells from systemic lupus erythematosus patients through the p53/p21 pathway.
- TNF-α triggers osteogenic differentiation of human dental pulp stem cells via the NF-κB signaling pathway.
- Repeated lipopolysaccharide stimulation promotes cellular senescence in human dental pulp stem cells (DPSCs).
- PTEN/Akt-p27kip1 signaling promote the BM-MSCs senescence and apoptosis in SLE patients.