Upstate Medical University,
50 Presidential plaza,
Apt 908, Syracuse, NY.
colon cancer screening, endoscopy
- Divey Manocha, MBBS, joins the department of medicine as a clinical assistant professor, specializing in gastroenterology at Upstate Medical University.
- Manocha earned his degree in medicine and surgery from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India.
- He completed his residency at Upstate Medical University in 2011.
- Manocha completed a fellowship in internal medicine in 2012, and a fellowship in gastroenterology and hepatology in 2015.
- His work has been published in numerous peer-reviewed publications.