Dean, College of Nursing University of Hail.
Chairman of the Committee of Deans of Colleges of Nursing at Saudi Universities.
Leadership and Management, Clinical Simulation, Evidence Based Practice, Health Education, Curriculum Development.
- Dr. Farhan Alshammari is currently the Dean of the College of Nursing at University of Hail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
- At present, he is the Chairman of the Committee of Deans of the Colleges of Nursing at Saudi Universities, Director of National Leadership Program and a member of Saudi Nursing Licensing Exam Committee.
- As a leader and researcher, he firmly believes that research is useless if not to institute change towards improvement.
- Dr. Alshammari instituted innovation in both education and research.
- Such experience in research and in nursing education has pave his name to the international arena.
- Moreover, Dr. Alshammari, an international figure, is a publisher, a speaker, a journal editor and a mainstay reviewer.