Faculty of Chemistry,
Gdansk University of Technology.
Gdansk University of Technology,
Faculty of Chemistry Gdansk.
Teaching and Learning, Professional Development, Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Sample Preparation, Analytical Chemistry, Teacher Education, Gas Chromatography.
- Waldemar Wardencki received his MSc, PhD, and DSc from the Chemical Faculty, Gdansk, University of Technology (GUT), where he holds, since 2006, a position of full professor.
- In 2002-2005 he was the Deputy Dean of Chemical Faculty.
- He is a member of Chromatographic Committee of Polish Academy of Science.
- He gave the tutorials, as a visiting professor, at Bayreuth Universitat, Instituto Politechnico do Porto, Universidade de Santiago de Compostela, Seinajoiki University of Applied Science and University of Algarve on air monitoring and sample preparation.
- Visiting professor of Dezhou University (China).
- He was a supervisor of 13 PhD.
- He is the author and the coauthor of more than 100 peer-reviewed papers published in international and domestic journals, 150 lectures and communications and the authors or coauthors of 7 chapters in books.