Dignity Health St Joseph Hospital and Medical Center
Barrow Neurological Institute
NRC428 350 W. Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85013, USA
- Alzheimer's Disease Neurodegeneration Neuroprotection Neurobiology of Aging
- Neurobiology of Diseases
- ion channels
- G protein coupled receptor
- Cell cultures and live tissue slice preparation of hippocampus, brain stem and spinal cord.
- Patch clamp and extracellular electrophysiology including whole cell, single channel recordings and LTP.
- Confocal microscopy living imaging Virus based genetic transfection, vector design, clone and subclone, shRNA interference, q-PCR, protein based assay, quantitative histochemistry.
- Mitochondrial function assay Memory and motor behavioral assay Molecular and ion channel target in Alzheimer?s animal model Statistic analysis using R.