Veterinary Surgeon (M.V.Sc Vety. Surgery and Radiology & B.V.Sc &A.H), College of veterinary science, Assam agriculture university
S/O Ali Akbar , P.O.+ VILL:- Tangla DIST- Udalguri (BTAD) , Assam
Conservation, Wildlife Conservation, Wildlife Biology, Endangered Species, Wildlife Management, Wildlife, Veterinary Surgery, Wildlife Diseases, Wildlife Medicine, Human-Wildlife Conflict.
- Has played veterinary expert role in 2nd Passive capture and translocation of Eastern Swamp Deer (19 nos.) from Kaziranga National Park to Manas National Park Under Eastern Swamp Deer Conservation Project (Project Dol Horina) Project Dol Horina -Wildlife Trust of India. http://www.wti.org.in/resource_centre/project-dol-horina.
- Received Star Award for excellent performance for Wildlife Rescue, Treatment and Rehabilitation September 2017 .
- Received Award from Assam Forest Department for mitigation of human wildlife conflict several times (Tranquilizing capturing and translocating Rhinoceros, Tigers and Elephant cases) 26 January 2017
- Received resource person certificate for training forest officials in Gibbon wildlife Scantuary, Mariani, Assam, India.
- Operated Vultures at Vulture Conservation Centre of BNHS at Rani, Kamrup for different surgical affections under Isoflurane anaesthesia.
- Has played sole veterinary expert role in wild to wild capture and transfer of Eastern & Western Hollock Gibbon family (3 families) at Mehao(4 M F SA I) ,Wakro(3 M F SA) & Turunglat 5 mile (4 M F M I) of Arunachal Pradesh under various project of Wildlife Trust of India (WTI).
- Received award from Wildlife Trust of India for rescue and management of displaced wild animals durin flood 2016 in Kaziranga (including 8 rhinos and 100 + animals of different species)
- Veterinary expert role in rescue, treatment and release of Arshiya (a greater adjutant stroke) endangered species with only world population of 1000 covered by leading newspapers like the Assam Tribune, Telegraph, and Amar Assam 21th Nov 2013.
- Veterinary expert role in treatment and release of Boom (a greater adjutant stroke) endangered species with only world population of 1000 covered by leading newspaper like, the Assam Tribune 23rd Feb 2014.
- Attended National Seminar on Extension Approaches for Inclusive Agricultural Development in Hilly, Tribal and Backward Areas.
- Recipient of Best Poster Award in International Symposium on Bioengineering (ISBE) for Management of Femur Fracture in Dogs with Biomaterials (DBM).
- Recipient of meritorious (A+ GRADE) in pre senior category by Indian institute of personality development, Parbhani.
- Participant of the Green Olympiad under TERI sponsored by ministry of environment and forests government of India.
- Holder of NCC Certificate B under the authority of ministry of defense, Govt.of India.
- Volunteer Participant of Mission Rabies India funded by Dog Trust, WVS and Animal Welfare Board of India.
- Part of expert team in cattle health check up and vaccination programme organized by rural (resource utilizers of rural agrarian landscape) and Kamdhenu Dugdh Utpadak Samabay Samiti, Nityananda, Nalbari on 2nd march 2014, Where about 600 cows were attended covered by newspaper Assam Tribune , 9th March 2014.