State Institution V. P. Komisarenko Institute of Endocrinology & Metabolism
National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine.
endocrinology, carcinogenesis, diabetes.
- State Institution V. P. Komisarenko Institute of Endocrinology & Metabolism,
- National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine.
- Thirty Years after the Chernobyl Accident: Molecular Genetic Mechanisms of Carcinogenesis of the Thyroid Gland.
- Antineoplastic and apoptotic effects of cannabinoids. N-acylethanolamines: Protectors or killers?
- Effects of low and high concentrations of antitumour drug taxol in anaplastic thyroid cancer cells.
- Differential effects of low and high doses of Taxol in anaplastic thyroid cancer cells: Possible implication of the Pin1 prolyl isomerase.
- Molecular Mechanisms of the Effects of Low Concentrations of Taxol in Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer Cells.
- Effects of Paclitaxel and combination of the drug with radiation therapy in an in vivo model of anaplastic thyroid carcinoma.
- Expression and activity of extracellular signal-regulated kinase-1/2 (ERK1/2) in normal tissues and human thyroid tumors.
- The effect of long-term −80°C storage of thyroid biospecimens on RNA quality and ensuring fitness for purpose.
- Involvement of nuclear factor NF-kB in the pathogenesis of type 1 diabetes.
- Diabetes and atherosclerosis. Cellular mechanisms of the pathogenesis. Review.