Department of Botany,
Santosh Kumar Upadhyay
Plants System Biology
- RNA-guided genome editing for target gene mutations in wheat.
- RNA interference for the control of whiteflies (Bemisia tabaci) by oral route.
- Enhanced whitefly resistance in transgenic tobacco plants expressing double stranded RNA of v-ATPase A gene.
- Functional analysis of sucrose phosphate synthase (SPS) and sucrose synthase (SS) in sugarcane (Saccharum) cultivars.
- SSFinder: high throughput CRISPR-Cas target sites prediction tool.
- < i> In vitro degradation of fluoranthene by bacteria isolated from petroleum sludge.
- SUMO fusion facilitates expression and purification of garlic leaf lectin but modifies some of its properties.
- Receptors of Garlic (Allium sativum) Lectins and Their Role in Insecticidal Action.
- siRNA machinery in whitefly (Bemisia tabaci).
- Role of alkaline phosphatase in insecticidal action of Cry1Ac against Helicoverpa armigera larvae.