Department of Hepatobiliary Surgery,
The Affiliated Hospital of Guilin Medical University,China.
No. 15, Lequn Road,
- Liver injury and repair
- Liver transplantation,
- liver regeneration
- Elevated preoperative aspartate aminotransferase to lymphocyte ratio index as an independent prognostic factor for patients with hepatocellular carcinoma after hepatic resection.
- Oval Cell Response Is Attenuated by Depletion of Liver Resident Macrophages in the 2-AAF/Partial Hepatectomy Rat.
- Differentiation and Enrichment of Hepatocyte-Like Cells from Human Embryonic Stem Cells In Vitro and In Vivo.
- 1082. Delivery of Anti-Oxidative Enzyme Genes Protects Against Ischemia/Reperfusion-Induced Liver Injury in Mice.
- Ethanol induces apoptosis in hepatocytes by a pathway involving novel protein kinase C isoforms.
- A complement-dependent balance between hepatic ischemia/reperfusion injury and liver regeneration in mice.
- Ketamine-Xylazine-Acepromazine Compared with Isoflurane for Anesthesia during Liver Transplantation in Rodents.
- Lipoxin A(4) and Its Analogue Suppress the Tumor Growth of Transplanted H22 in Mice: The Role of Antiangiogenesis.
- Silencing of DLGAP5 by siRNA Significantly Inhibits the Proliferation and Invasion of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells.
- Anti-hepatitis B virus activity of Boehmeria nivea leaf extracts in human HepG2. 2.15 cells.