University "Magna GrÃ|cia" of Catanzaro,
Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences University "Magna Gràcia",
Medical and Surgical Sciences.
Prof Domenico Chirchiglia,
Chair of Neurosurgery,
Head of Neurophysiopathology Unit,
University of Catanzaro Italy.
Neurosurgery, Physiology, Neuroscience
- Neurophysiology lessons.
- Surgical Treatment of Tentorial Arterovenosist Fistola. Nuances Techniques and Application of Intraoperative Video-Angiography with Indocianine Green.
- Transcutan Stimulation of the Nervo Vagus (T-Vns) in the Pharmacoristist Epilessia.
- Intracranial dural arteriovenous fistulas: a review of current management based on emerging knowledge.
- Lumbar Percutaneous Intradiscal Injection of Radiopaque Gelified Ethanol (“Discogel”) in Patients with Low Back and Radicular Pain.
- Surgical Resection of Tumors Infiltrating Left Insula and Perisylvian Opercula — Utility of Anatomic Landmarks Implemented by Intraoperative Functional Brain Mapping.
- New Acquisitions on Cerebral Plasticity in Inventive Injuries Eloquent Areas and their Prognostic and Therapeutic Implications.
- Variability and prognostic value of photoparossistic response in photosensitive epilepsy: study of two family groups.