Department of Biochemistry,
Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
School of Bioscience,
Sir J. C. Bose Laboratory Complex,
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India.
Protein engineering, membrane proteins, cell adhesion molecules, immune receptors.
- Dibyendu earned master of science in Biological Sciences in 2003 and then studied ribosome assisted protein folding during his doctoral studies in the University of Calcutta, India.
- During post-doctoral study, he worked on structure-function relationship of membrane proteins at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, USA (2009-2015).
- In 2015, Dibyendu joined as an Assistant Professor at the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India.
- Currently his lab focuses on protein engineering and development of protein-based therapeutics.
- Dibyendu published his work in reputed international journals including: PNAS, JBC, Journal of Immunology, Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, Journal of Bacteriology etc.