+46 73 585 48 60
Evolutionary genetics, Crop genetics, Molecular evolution
- (20171207) Education 2009-2015 PhD degree, Department of Biology, Lund University
- (201307-201408: maternal leave), Sweden.
- 2009-2013 Member of Genomic Ecology Research School in Lund University, Sweden.
- 2008-2009 Visiting student in Evolutionary Functional Genomics, Evolutionary Biology Centre, Uppsala University, Sweden.
- 2006-2009 Graduate student in Molecular Ecology, School of life science, Lanzhou University, China.
- 2002-2006 B.S. in Life Science, School of life science, Lanzhou University, China.
- Experience 2018-2019 Postdoc, Department of Astronomy and Theoretical Physics, Lund University.
- 2017 Reviewer to one grant proposal about ecological epigenetics at (Polish) National Science Centre (https://osf.opi.org.pl/app/adm/start.do).
- 2017 Freelance Popular Science Writer.
- 2016-2017 Researcher, Department of Biology, Lund University, Sweden
- 2015-2016 Postdoc, Department of Biology, Lund University, Sweden
- 2015-2016 Assistant editor of the Nordic Journal of Botany
- 2015-2016 Project assistant, Department of Biology, Lund University, Sweden.
- 2009 Project assistant, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden. Selected publications: Li, Y., Hansson, B., Ghatnekar L., Prentice, H.C.
- 2017 Contrasting patterns of nucleotide polymorphism and selection regimes within different parts of the PgiC1 gene in Festuca ovina L. Hereditas. 154:11. Li Y. and Andersson S.
- 2016 The 3-D structural basis for the Pgi genotypic differences in the performance of the butterfly Melitaea cinxia at different temperatures. PLoS ONE 11(7): e0160191. Li Y., CanbÃ¤ck B., Johansson T., Tunlid A., Prentice H.C.
- 2015 Evidence for positive selection within the PgiC1 locus in the grass Festuca ovina L.. Plos One 10 (5): e0125831. Prentice H.C., Li Y., LÃ¶nn M., Tunlid A. and Ghatnekar L.
- 2015 A horizontally transferred nuclear gene is associated with microhabitat variation in a natural plant population. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences 282: 20152453. The most cited publication: Li Y., Stocks M., HemmilÃ¤ S., KÃ¤llman T., Zhu H.T., Zhou Y.F., Chen J., Liu J.Q., and Lascoux M.
- (2010). Demographic histories of four spruce (Picea) species of the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau and neighboring areas inferred from multiple nuclear loci. Molecular Biology and Evolution 27:1001' 1014. (Citations: 77) Total number of publications (including popular science related): 22, including 16 articles and 6 books/book chapter (5 accepted). First-autor publications (including popular science related): 13 articles and 1 book Corresponding-author publications: 3 articles Avards and Grants
- 2018-2019 Olle Engkvist Foundation Builders Research Project (Co-Applicant) 2015 Axel Wenner-Grens Foundation
- 2013/2010 Anna Foundation and Svante Murbeck Memorial Fund
- 2010 Foundation Areschougska Scholarship (Botanical Studies)
- 2009 Donations for science, medicine and technology
- 2002-2006 Lanzhou University Scholarship
- 2004-2005 Scholarship for National Bases for the Training of Researching and Teaching Personnel for Fundamental Disciplines
- 2003-2004 National Scholarship
- 2002-2003 Student of Triple Excellence, Lanzhou University