Instructions For Author
Journal of Women’s Reproductive Health (JWRH) is dedicated to providing cutting edge research and review articles aimed at advancing knowledge about the reproductive health of women. The journal provides a platform for scientists and health professionals to share the latest advances in the diagnosis and management of reproductive health issues in women. JWRH publishes original research papers, review articles, case studies, clinical trials in the areas of reproductive sexuality, pregnancy and women's health care.
Types of Manuscript submissions: The author can choose any of the following submission types.
1. Submit Manuscript via Manuscriptzone
To submit your manuscript, please follow the step-by-step instructions provided by the advanced online editorial manager (Manuscript Zone), or send it as an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at [email protected]. Once your submission is successfully received, you will receive a manuscript acknowledgment number via email within 72 hours.
**Process for First-time Authors at Manuscriptzone**
1. Create an account with Manuscriptzone.
2. Verify your email address by following the link sent to you.
3. Provide the necessary details in your profile section.
4. Submit your manuscript with a cover letter, and files with the required information.
5. After submission, you can track the progress of your manuscript with your login details.
6. Please retain your ID and Password.
You can use the same login details to submit new manuscripts. If you forget your password, you can recover it by using the "Forgot Password" section. If you have difficulty with your ID, please contact us at [email protected]
If you have any questions regarding online submissions or encounter any difficulties while uploading your manuscript, please contact the journal offices at [email protected]. For information on how your manuscripts are processed, please refer to the peer review.
2. Submit Manuscript via Submission form:
JWRH has created a simplified and straightforward manuscript submission process for authors to submit a manuscript from any device – such as a laptop, phone, tablet, or desktop – with convenience, whenever it suits you.
3. Submit Manuscript via Email:
Send your article as an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
- Authors are invited to submit manuscripts according to the following guidelines. All submissions must be original, unpublished work and must not be under consideration by another publication. Submissions should be in English, written using clearly and concisely.
- The journal ensures that all submissions adhere to publication ethics and follow the guidelines implicit in the Committee of Publications Ethics (COPE) Code of Conduct; authors are asked to disclose all related interests at the time of submission.
- Detailed descriptions and high technical standards of all experiments, statistics, and analyses must be met. Plagiarism is seen as unethical and is considered a form of misconduct.
- Note: Include a cover letter (Max 500 words), with the submission form. Do not submit a cover letter as a separate file.
✍ Title of the article
It should contain no more than 30 words. No abbreviations are allowed. The relevance of the title to the submitted manuscript is important.
✍ Contact information
Complete information about authors like Full name, address, phone number, Email address, Fax, Discipline of the author, and Affiliations is to be mentioned. The corresponding author is to be mentioned clearly. His/her address will be used for correspondence during the prepublication and post-publication of the manuscript. The first author should be mentioned first in the order and follow the priority.
✍ Running title
Will be at the top of each printed page and cannot exceed 60 characters and spaces.
Keywords (5-12 words) are to be mentioned. Choosing appropriate keywords provides you with a citation advantage since they play a major role when searching huge indexing databases.
The abstract (250 words maximum, including citations) should be clearly written and readily comprehensible to the broad readership of the Journal. It should provide a concise summary of the objectives, methodology, key results, and major conclusions of the study. It should be written in complete sentences, without subheadings.
The Introduction (500 words maximum, including citations) should briefly indicate the objectives of the study and provide enough background information to clarify why the study was undertaken and what hypotheses were tested.
Brief but sufficiently complete information to permit a qualified reader to repeat the experiments reported. Only truly new procedures should be described in detail. Cite previously published procedures in references. Modifications of previously published procedures are not to be given in detail except when necessary to repeat the work.
✍ Materials and Methods
The materials and methods section should be brief but sufficient enough to allow other investigators to repeat the research. References should be given for the published procedures wherever possible; this applies to the original description and existing published modifications. The gender of subjects should be stated. All companies from which materials were obtained should be listed. If materials were obtained from an individual, an affiliation for that individual should be listed. A manuscript that presents only a theory can omit the Materials and Methods section.
This section should present clearly but precisely the experimental findings. Only results essential to establish the actual point of the work should be included. Numerical data should be analyzed using appropriate statistical tests.
The discussion section (1500 words maximum, including citations) should be as concise as possible and should include a brief statement of the principal findings, a discussion of the validity of the observations, a discussion of the findings in light of other published work dealing with the same or closely related subjects, and a statement of the possible significance of the work. Speculations may be included.
This section gives a precise and summarizing statement of the results and, if relevant, the prospects for application of the results in the various political, social and technical arenas are assessed. The section should begin with a clear statement of the principal findings. The implications of your findings should be discussed within a realistic framework.
Acknowledgments should be used to identify all funding sources. Acknowledgments may also be used to note intellectual, technical, or other assistance that does not warrant authorship. Individuals should be informed before the publication of any such acknowledgments and given the opportunity to decline the recognition. Promotional statements are not permitted.
✍ Conflict of interest
Authors should disclose in a cover letter sent to the editor any associations that represent a potential conflict of interest. These include a current or pending relationship as a consultant for the company supporting the research or manufacturing products being tested, a financial or managerial interest in such a company, or intellectual property rights that might be affected by the publication of the results of the research reported in a manuscript. Upon receipt of this information, an editor may require that a footnote disclosing the potential conflict be added to the manuscript.
Authors' affiliations should be their home institutions at the time when their primary contribution to the research was made. If an author's current affiliation differs, the current affiliation may be listed in the Acknowledgements.
References are to be cited in the text by number and not by author and date. They are to be numbered consecutively in the order of appearance. References for journals and books should be in the following styles:
1. Sariah A, Rugemalila J, Somba M, Minja M, Makuchilo M et al. (2016) Experiences with disclosure of HIV-positive status to the infected child”: Perspectives of healthcare providers in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. DOI: 10.1186/s12889-016-3749-7.BMC Public Health.16(1),996-1083.
2. Périé S, Fessi H, Tassart M.(2005)Usefulness of combination of high-resolution ultrasonography and dual-phase dual-isotope iodine 123/technetium Tc 99m sestamibi scintigraphy for the preoperative localization of hyperplastic parathyroid glands in renal hyperparathyroidism.45(2), 344-352.
Please list the first five authors and then add "et al." if there are additional authors.
Authors are responsible for the accuracy of the references.
Cite similar publications or partial disclosure.
Footnotes are used to cite manuscripts in preparation, unpublished observations, and personal communications. Authors are responsible for obtaining written approval for all personal communications and sending a copy of the manuscript to those cited. The Editor may request proof of such approval.
Abbreviations used in the text must be defined in a single footnote immediately after the first abbreviation is cited.
The number of tables used to present data essential to illustrate or prove a point should be kept to a minimum. Very complex or large tables should be submitted as figures. A legend and title are to be provided for each table. Tables are to be placed at the end of the manuscript and each on a separate page. Legends should be at the end of the table.
Figures are to be placed at the end of the manuscript and each on a separate page. Figures should have titles and legends containing sufficient detail to make the figure easily understood. Legends should be right below the figure. Authors are responsible for providing digital art that has been properly sized and cropped. Appropriately sized numbers, letters, and symbols used should be no smaller than 2 mm even after reduction. All figures should be created with applications that are capable of preparing high-resolution files acceptable for publication. Although you will initially submit figures with the text in a single word file, we will require the submission of figures as separate files at publication-quality resolution for online publication if your paper is accepted.
Human subjects: Obtain consent from all involved in study only after disclosing the possible outcome or any other situations, regarding the result of the failure of the experiment also. Privacy and strict confidentiality are to be maintained whenever necessary. Do not influence the population or individuals by greatly rewarding them for the manipulation purpose. Animal subjects: Laboratory animals are to be treated according to the rules and are to be handled with care. Precautionary measures undertaken while performing the experiment are to be mentioned. Otherwise, it will be treated as a violation of the law. No scientific fraud and falsely research will be entertained. Serious action will be taken regarding the (fraudulent) scientific misconduct. Copyright violations are also considered unethical.
✍ Supplemental data
Manuscripts must be complete, stand-alone, and NOT dependent on supplemental data. Supplemental data will be reviewed as a part of the normal manuscript review process and will be judged by the same rigorous criteria to be important but not essential to the stand-alone manuscript. Only data that are deemed appropriate for the online journal and substantially contribute to the manuscript will be accepted. Supplemental data submitted after the paper has been accepted will not be published.
We are licensed under CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE. This Copyright allows you to copy and distribute your work provided you implement citation of the author for his credit appropriately.
Open Access pub charges for the authors
Even though we are dependent on the payments from the author publication charges to provide subscription-free journals, we tend to charge only the appropriate amount.
Please note that the charges will be levied only for the accepted manuscripts. There are no submission charges.
Journals By Subject
Agriculture and Aquaculture
Biological Sciences & Developmental Biology
- Bioinformatics And Diabetes     ISSN : 2374-9431
- Biosemiotic Research
- Biotechnology and Biomedical Science     ISSN : 2576-6694
- Fertility Biomarkers     ISSN : 2576-2818
- International Journal of Structural Biology
- Systems Biology
- Advances in Leukemia
- Brain And Spinal Cancer     ISSN : 2576-182X
- Breast Cancer Survival
- Cancer Genetics And Biomarkers     ISSN : 2572-3030
- Cervical Cancer
- Colon And Rectal Cancer     ISSN : 2471-7061
- Hematology and Oncology Research     ISSN : 2372-6601
- International Journal of Chemotherapy Research and Practice
- International Journal of Prostate Cancer
- Lung Cancer Epidemiology
- Neoplasms      ISSN : 2639-1716
- Skin Cancer Epidemiology
- Thyroid Cancer     ISSN : 2574-4496
- Developments in Mass Spectrometry
- International Journal of Amino Acids
- International Journal of Hydrocarbons
- International Journal of Lipids     ISSN : 2835-513X
- New Developments in Chemistry     ISSN : 2377-2549
- Oxygen Compounds
- Polymer Science Research
- Water     ISSN : 2769-2264
- Agronomy Research     ISSN : 2639-3166
- Energy Conservation     ISSN : 2642-3146
- International Journal of Limnology     ISSN : 2691-3208
- International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine     ISSN : 2690-0904
- Plant and Animal Ecology     ISSN : 2637-6075
- Weather Changes
- Advanced Cytology
- Advanced Research in Botany
- Advances in Plant Biology      ISSN : 2638-4469
- Antioxidant Activity     ISSN : 2471-2140
- Body Fluids
- Bone Marrow Biology
- Breastfeeding Biology     ISSN : 2644-0105
- Clinical Research In HIV AIDS And Prevention     ISSN : 2324-7339
- Current Scientific Research     ISSN : 2766-8681
- Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies     ISSN : 2691-8862
- DNA And RNA Research     ISSN : 2575-7881
- Drug Resistant Pathogen Research
- Enzymes     ISSN : 2690-4829
- Evolutionary Science     ISSN : 2689-4602
- Evolving Stem Cell Research     ISSN : 2574-4372
- Fungal Diversity     ISSN : 2766-869X
- Genetic Engineering     ISSN : 2694-1198
- Human and Animal Intestines
- Immunology and Geriatrics
- In-vitro In-vivo In-silico Journal
- International Journal of Aquaculture Research and Development      ISSN : 2691-6622
- International Journal of Bone and Mineral Metabolism
- International Journal of Cell
- International Journal of Cytokine
- International Journal of Entomology     ISSN : 2768-5209
- International Journal of Heart Research
- International Marine Science Journal     ISSN : 2643-0282
- International Ornithology
- International Physiology Journal     ISSN : 2578-8590
- Mammal Research
- Osteoarthritis and Cartilage
- Parasite Research     ISSN : 2690-6759
- Plant Cell Development     ISSN : 2832-5311
- Skeletal Muscle     ISSN : 2832-4048
- Spleen And Liver Research     ISSN : 2578-2371
- Thrombosis and treatments
- Tissue Repair and Regeneration      ISSN : 2640-6403
- Zoological Research     ISSN : 2694-2275
- Advanced Forensic Sciences     ISSN : 2692-5915
- Advanced Rheumatology Science
- Advanced Therapeutic Science
- Aging Research And Healthcare     ISSN : 2474-7785
- Air and Water Borne Diseases
- Alternative Medicine and Mind Body Practices
- Alzheimer's Research and Therapy
- Arthritis Research and Therapy
- Blood Pressure
- Clinical and Diagnostic Pathology     ISSN : 2689-5773
- Current Chronic Diseases
- Dentistry And Oral Implants     ISSN : 2473-1005
- Dermatologic Research And Therapy     ISSN : 2471-2175
- Digestive Disorders And Diagnosis     ISSN : 2574-4526
- Endocrinology And Hormones
- Etiological Diagnosis
- Family Medicine     ISSN : 2640-690X
- Fetal Surgery
- Food Science and Hygiene     ISSN : 2835-2165
- Hereditary Diseases
- Human Health Research     ISSN : 2576-9383
- Hypertension and Cardiology     ISSN : 2329-9487
- Immunization     ISSN : 2577-137X
- Implementation science
- Intensive Care and Emergency Services
- International Epilepsy Journal
- International Journal of Allergy
- International Journal of Anesthesia
- International Journal of Antibiotic Research
- International Journal of Blood Transfusion
- International Journal of Clinical Microbiology     ISSN : 2690-4721
- International Journal of Complementary Medicine
- International Journal of Eating and Weight Disorders
- International Journal of General Practice     ISSN : 2692-5257
- International Journal of Glaucoma
- International Journal of Global Health     ISSN : 2693-1176
- International Journal of Health Statistics
- International Journal of Human Anatomy     ISSN : 2577-2279
- International Journal of Infection Prevention      ISSN : 2690-4837
- International Journal of Inflammation Research
- International Journal of Medical Practitioners
- International Journal of Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
- International Journal of Negative Results     ISSN : 2641-9181
- International Journal of Neonatology
- International Journal of Neuroimaging
- International Journal of Neuroinformatics
- International Journal of Nutrition     ISSN : 2379-7835
- International Journal of Pain Management     ISSN : 2688-5328
- International Journal of Personalized Medicine
- International Journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases     ISSN : 2994-6743
- International Journal of Steroids
- International Journal of Surgical Techniques
- International Journal of Thorax
- International Journal of Translational Research
- International Journal of Vasculitis
- Medical and Psychological Trauma     ISSN : 2766-6204
- Medical and Surgical Urology
- Medical Informatics and Decision Making     ISSN : 2641-5526
- Migraine Management
- Nephrology Advances     ISSN : 2574-4488
- Nervous System and Physiological Phenomena
- Neurological Research And Therapy     ISSN : 2470-5020
- Obesity Management     ISSN : 2574-450X
- Ophthalmic Science     ISSN : 2470-0436
- Organ Transplantation     ISSN : 2576-9359
- Otolaryngology Advances     ISSN : 2379-8572
- Palliative Care And Hospice
- Patient Care and Services
- Pediatric Health And Nutrition     ISSN : 2691-5014
- Preventive Medicine And Care     ISSN : 2474-3585
- Radiation and Nuclear Medicine     ISSN : 2766-8630
- Respiratory Diseases     ISSN : 2642-9241
- Spine and Neuroscience     ISSN : 2694-1201
- Sports and Exercise Medicine     ISSN : 2694-2283
- Surgery Proceedings
- Tropical Diseases and Medicine
- Veterinary Healthcare     ISSN : 2575-1212
- Women's Reproductive Health     ISSN : 2381-862X
- Addiction Disorder and Rehabilitation
- ADHD And Care
- Behavior Therapy And Mental Health     ISSN : 2474-9273
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry     ISSN : 2643-6655
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Depression And Therapy     ISSN : 2476-1710
- Human Psychology     ISSN : 2644-1101
- International Journal of Ethology
- International Journal of Psychotherapy Practice and Research     ISSN : 2574-612X
- Psychological Disorders
- Psychophysiology Practice and Research
- Schizophrenia Disorders And Therapy
- Sleep And Sleep Disorder Research     ISSN : 2574-4518
- Verbal Behavior
- Woman's Mental Health