Journal of Water
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Water is an open access, peer reviewed journal that aims in providing a high profile international outlet for analyses and discussions of all aspects of water, environment and society. JW highlights the importance of water and its multifaceted utility approach in our vital ecosystems.It also promotes contributions in the areas of integration, synthesis, assessment in scientific research, engineering solutions and scientific innovations in aid of adaptation procedure and management to maximize the economic and communal progress, paving the path towards sustainable improvement.
The scope of the journal is outlined below, but not strictly confined to them.
- Treatment methods for water and wastewaters, municipal, agricultural and industrial, including residuals management.
- Water quality monitoring and assessment, based on chemical, physical and biological methods.
- Studies on inland, tidal or coastal waters and urban waters, including surface and ground waters, and point and non-point sources of pollution.
- The limnology of lakes, impoundments and rivers.
- Solid and hazardous waste management, including source characterization and the effects and control of leachates and gaseous emissions.
- Environmental restoration, including soil and groundwater remediation.
- Analysis of the interfaces between sediments and water, and water/atmosphere interactions.
- The application of mathematical modelling and system analysis techniques.
- Public health and risk assessment.
- Water and life, water in the economy, water/food security
- Marine/freshwater ecosystems, aquatic/coastal biodiversity
- Consumptive/non-consumptive uses of water, recycling/reuse, tourism
- Cultural perceptions and health hazards of water pollution
- Political economy of water, water geopolitics, symbolic dimensions
- Technical/ecological economics analyses of water use, pollution, treatment
- Comparative legal aspects of water resource management
- Agricultural and marine pollution, water degradation, water basin analyses
- Protection/rehabilitation of ground/surface water, sustainable development
- Climate change, hydrology, hydrosystems engineering, desertification
- Public sector strategies for pollution management
- High latitude and altitude hydrology
- New technologies in water monitoring/assessment; adaptation planning
- Innovation in education/professional development; interdisciplinary research
- Impacts of extreme weather/climate on water resources availability
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics