Journal of Water
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
Journal of Water (JW) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of water.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of JW:
Treatment methods for water and wastewaters, municipal, agricultural and industrial, including residuals management, Water quality monitoring and assessment, based on chemical, physical and biological methods, Studies on inland, tidal or coastal waters and urban waters, including surface and ground waters, and point and non-point sources of pollution, etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JW is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Research Article: Physico-Chemical and Bacteriological Quality of Water from Boreholes in Otuoke Community, Bayelsa State, Nigeria by V. Zige Douye, J. Ogbolosingha Atieme, D.T. Agboun Temeweidoubra
- Research Article: On Filtration in a Rectangular Interchange with a particularly Unpermatable Vertical wall in the Evaporation by Bireslavskii E.N, Dudina L.M
Editorial Board Members:
- Bo Li - Guizhou University
- Yongyong Zhang - Wuhan University
- xiang zhang - Wuhan University
- durand geraldine - London south Bank University
- mohammad javad Amiri - Fasa University
- SYLVESTER IZAH - Bayelsa Medical University
- Venkatramanan Senapathi - Pukyong Nationa University
- Gholam Hossein Safari - Tabriz University of Medical Sciences
- Vijayalakshmi Velusamy - Metropolitan University
- Yukinori SATO - Hirosaki University
- Ruth Pereira - University of Porto
- Hongyu Liu - Henan University of Science and Technology
- Liqiu Wang - The University of Hong Kong
- Xinhua Wang - Jiangnan University
- Fatih Deniz - Harran University
- Zairov Rustem - A.E Arbuzov Institute of Organic and Physical Chemistry
- Wei Zhang - Sichuan University
1. I can not say enough about how good my experience working with OAP was. Submission is easy, and responses from the editorial staff responds promptly and professionally. The entire process from submission to PDF was completed in weeks rather than months.
Phillip Brumm - University of Wisconsin-Madison
2. My experience was very positive working with OAP. My manuscript review was very thorough and I appreciated the attention to detail. I would recommend submitting a manuscript.
Patricia Doyle-Baker - University of Calgary