Journal of Tissue Repair and Regeneration
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Tissue Repair and Regeneration is an open access peer review journal, which covers all the areas in the fields of tissue repair and regeneration, which will acts as a media to update world wide researchers with the recent developments in this area. JTRR, also focuses on the recent mechanism, diagnosis and treatment of dermatologic diseases. The primarily objective of this journal is to accept and publish original articles in the form of research, review, short communication, case reports, letters, editorials, etc. Secondly we promise the quick turn around time for reviewing and publication of articles.
Here a list of keywords have been specified, that suits to the scope of our journal but not confined to these. Users can also provide recent updates in current era of research at [email protected]
- Cellular Tissue
- Degenarative Disorders
- Endothelial Cells
- Human Brain Tissue
- Liver Human Tissues
- Signaling cell
- Stromal Cells
- Tissue Culture
- Tissue Engineering Science
- Tissue regenration
- Tissue Repair
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics