Journal of Spine and Neuroscience
About The Journal
Journal of Spine and Neuroscience (JSN) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Spine and Neuroscience.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of JSN:
Brain & spinal cord injury, Cellular neuroscience, Clinical neuroscience, Cognitive neuroscience, Computational neuroscience, Developmental neuroscience, Disc degeneration, Molecular neuroscience, Neuroengineering, Neuroimaging, Neurolinguistics, Neurosurgery, Spinal anesthesia, Spinal disorders etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JSN is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Editorial: Psychopathology of Brain Frontal Lobe Tumors : When The Neurosurgery Meets Psychiatry by Domenico Chirchiglia, Pasquale Chirchiglia, Luca Gallelli
- Review Article: Suboccipital Decompression for Occipital Neuralgia by Trescot Andrea, Racz Gabor, Nagy Laszlo
- Research Article: Dexamathasone Pulse Therapy in Refractory Childhood Seizure Disorders by Ahmed Syed Riaz
Editorial Board Members:
- Andrea Pratico' - University of Catania
- Diagarajen Carpanen - Imperial College London
- Giuseppe Donato - University Magna Graecia
- Domenico Chirchiglia - University "Magna GrÃ|cia" of Catanzaro
- Jong-Beom Park - Catholic University of Korea
- Luiz Henrique Sandon - Hospital das ClÃnicas of FMUSP
- Daniele Vanni - "G.d'Annunzio" University, Chieti, Italy.
- Jun Cai - University of Louisville, USA
- Vasudharani Devanathan - IISER Tirupati
- Eylem Degirmenci - Pamukkale University
- Gabriele Ronchetti - San Gerardo Hospital - Psycho Social Center
- Yu-Xia Chu - Fudan University
- Barbara Poletti - I.R.C.C.S. Istituto Auxologico Italiano
- Ian James Martins - Edith Cowan University
1. I can not say enough about how good my experience working with OAP was. Submission is easy, and responses from the editorial staff responds promptly and professionally. The entire process from submission to PDF was completed in weeks rather than months.
Phillip Brumm - University of Wisconsin-Madison
2. My experience was very positive working with OAP. My manuscript review was very thorough and I appreciated the attention to detail. I would recommend submitting a manuscript.
Patricia Doyle-Baker - University of Calgary