Journal of Sleep And Sleep Disorder Research
About The Journal
Journal of Sleep And Sleep Disorder Research (JSDR) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Sleep And Sleep Disorder Research.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
History of the Journal of Sleep And Sleep Disorder Research
- It is launched in the year of 2017
- JSDR published articles at Archives
- ISSN of the JSDR is 2574-4518
- DOI for the articles published in JSDR arises with 10.14302/issn.2574-4518
- Editor in Chief of JSDR is Dr. Karim Sedky, Cooper Hospital-Rowan University, United States.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Scope of JSDR:
Living Healthy, Narcolepsy, Natural Sleep Remedies, Night Terrors, Nightmares in Adults, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Parasomnias, Periodic Limb Movement Disorder, Physical Side Effects of Oversleeping, REM Sleep Behavior Disorder, Restless Legs Syndrome, Shift Work Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnea, etc.
Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JSDR is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- JSDR is indexed in Google scholar, Research Bib, Crossref, Academic Keys, Research Bib, OCLC World cat, Global Impact Factor, etc.
- Articles will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo
- If the research work is funded by NIH then the article will get indexed in PubMed.
Collaborated Universities and Institutions:
- Hitomi Takeuchi - Kochi University
- Mizuka Nakao - Kochi University
- Wataru Kurose - Kochi University
- Takahiro Kawada - Kochi University
- Teruki Noji - Kochi University
- Miyo Nakade - Tokai-Gakuen University
- Fujiko Tsuji - Kochi University
- Mirada Krejci - Palestra University
- Tetsuo Harada - Kochi University
- E.M. Camporesi - University of South Florida
- T.S. Hakim - University of South Florida
- Sinelli Alessandro - University of Milan
- Lovati Carlo - University of Milan
- Tien Thien Trung - University of Milan
- Mariani Claudio - University of Milan
- Seon Lynch - Maudsley Hospital
- June Shia Lin Brown - Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London
- Orna Tzischinsky - Emek Yezreel Academic College
- Yael Latzer - Haifa University
- Miri Givon - Rambam Medical Center
- Orna Kabakov - Rambam Medical Center
- Sigal Alon - Rambam Medical Center
- Nehama Zuckerman-Levin - Rambam Medical Center
- Michal Rozenstein-Hason - Rambam Medical Center
- Sophie Desjardins - Universite du Quebec a Trois-Rivieres
- Manuel Tanguay-Labonté - Universite du Quebec a Trois-Rivieres
- Chang-Lit W - Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Loewy J - Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Fox J - Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Grabscheid E - Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Fogel J - Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mateusz Konopacki - Umea University
- Guy Madison - Umea University
- Sharanah Ridore - Rowan University
- Swarnalata Debbarma - Cooper University
- Racha Nazir - Drexel University
- David S. Bennett - Drexel University
- Karim Sedky - Rowan University
- Tim I Williams - University of Reading and Priors Court Foundation
- Lindsay Miliken - Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
- Karim Sedky - Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
- Diego Liberati - National Research Council of Italy
- Racha Nazir - Cooper University Health Care Psychiatric Department
- David S Bennett - Drexel University
- Karim Sedky - Cooper University Health Care Psychiatric Department
1. Being the editor for the journal, I am thrilled to offer researchers this opportunity to published in the Sleep and Sleep Disorder Research Journal. The journal's website offer an easy and fast access for submission. Our team work diligently to offer one of the fastest peer reviews feedback for all submitted manuscripts. In addition, our editorial faculty have the expertize in diverse sleep disorder topics and offer excellent feedback. Staff also help with the final editorial revisions to get the best quality published. We invite all authors to submit their valuable research to the journal
Karim Sedky - Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
2. My experience with you was wonderful: you are not just looking for money, as unfortunately do some of your competitors, but show a real interest in publishing science, also helping to improve manuscript's quality. Thanks to valuable prompt suggestions by your Editors, getting to the final product in few weeks since submission. Thank you.
Diego Liberati - National Research Council of Italy