Journal of Mammal Research
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
The Chief mission of Journal of Mammal Research is to publish the articles that focus research on Mammals. Its scope covers all aspects of mammalian biology and ecology. JMR Welcomes articles with- Analytical and systematic reviews of theoretical and applied research on mammals, meta-analyses, practical evaluation techniques for studies on mammals and wide range consideration of the conservation and management of mammals.
JMR publishes articles like Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials on all topics of interest that relates to Mammalian Research.
Below few keywords are specified, which belongs to the scope of the journal, not strictly restricted to them. For more information do contact us at [email protected]
- Mammal Anatomy
- Mammal Behaviour
- Mammal Bioenergetics
- Biology of zoo mammals
- Mammal Conservation biology
- Mammal Development
- Mammal Domestication
- Mammals Ecology
- Mammal Ethology
- Mammal Evolution
- Mammal Evolutionary biology
- Mammal Genetics
- Mammalian biology
- Mammal Molecular biology
- Mammal Morphology
- Mammal Neurobiology
- Mammal Nutrition
- Mammal Paleontology
- Mammal Physiology
- Mammal Reproduction
- Mammal Systematics
- Mammal Taxonomy
- Mammal diseases
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics