Journal of Immunization
About The Journal
Journal of Immunization (JI) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Immunization.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
History of the Journal of Immunization
- It is launched in the year of 2016
- JI published articles at Archives
- ISSN of the JI is 2577-137X
- DOI for the articles published in JI arises with 10.14302/issn.2577-137X
- Editor in Chief of JI is Dr. Giuseppe Murdaca, Department of Internal Medicine-University of Genova, Italy.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Scope of JI:
Food and Nutrition, Experimental studies, Epidemiology, Drug targeting, Drug sensitivity and resistance, Techniques, Counselling, Vaccination, Adult immunization, Transcription factors, etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JI is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- JI is indexed in Google scholar, Research Bib, Crossref, Academic Keys, Research Bib, OCLC World cat, Global Impact Factor, etc.
- Articles will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo
- If the research work is funded by NIH then the article will get indexed in PubMed.
Collaborated Universities and Institutions:
- Samia Ahmed Kamal - Animal Health Research Institute
- Randa Abd El-Rahman Hassan - Animal Health Research Institute
- L. O’Connor - Health Protection Surveillance Centre
- H. Murphy - Dr Steevens Hospital
- E. Montague - Dr Steevens Hospital
- M. Boland - Dr Steevens Hospital
- Charles Baguma - Makerere University College of Health Sciences
- Juliet N. Babirye - Makerere University College of Health Sciences
- Paul Oryema - Makerere University College of Health Sciences
- Lynn Atuyambe - Makerere University College of Health Sciences
- Rajeev Z Kompithra - Christian Medical College
- Magdalenal R - Christian Medical College
- Leni G Mathew - Christian Medical College
- Valsan P Verghese - Christian Medical College
- T Jacob John - Christian Medical College
- Rajan R Patil - SRM University.
- Krishnamurthy - National Tuberculosis Institute
1. I was impresssed by the swift services of the journal and easy navigation begining from manuscript submission to galley proof. I would recommend future authors-"Consider this journal if you are wondering where to publish your scientific work". They are google scholar indexed and so you do not have to worry, if your scientific work won't reach to the community of other researchers.
Naiya Patel - Long Island University
2. The positive editorial time attitude and cooperation were encouraging and supportive of the author. Moreover, fast response and processing of the manuscript reflect an appreciation of the time factor. In addition to the user-friendly submission system that allows for up-to-date follow up. The review process is performed in reasonable time with constructive comments that aim to improve the paper quality. Communication in such way between the authors and the journals is not something that is common nowadays.
Mostafa Essam Eissa - Cairo University