Journal of Human Psychology
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Human Psychology is an interdisciplinary forum for contributions pertaining to human psychology. It addresses articles that evaluate or discuss advanced theories in psychology as a whole spanning the entire spectrum of the psychological sciences. Research approaches that develop connections between sub disciplinary areas of research are particularly valuable. Critical assessments, Integrative reviews, Original theories, future research possibilities, emerging trends or new information related to psychology as well as other related issues and findings.
Manuscripts dealing with topics in the below topics and are welcome.
- Auditory Cognitive Neuroscience
- Clinical Psychology
- Cognitive Science
- Comparative Psychology
- Consciousness Research
- Control of Action
- Cultural Psychology
- Decision Neuroscience
- Developmental Psychology
- Eating Behavior
- Educational Psychology
- Emotion Science
- Environmental Psychology
- Evolutionary Psychology
- Gender Related Issues
- Human-Media Interaction
- Language Sciences
- Movement Science
- Organizational Psychology
- Perception Science
- Language Processing
- Performance Science
- Personality and Social Psychology
- Philosophical Psychology
- Quantitative Psychology
- Related Cognitive Processes
- Sex and Sexuality Studies
- Sexual Attitudes
- Sport Psychology
- Theoretical Psychology
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics