Journal of Human and Animal Intestines
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Human and Animal Intestines is a leading international journal with up-to-date information on all prospects of Human and Animal Intestines. The main aim of this journal is to concentrate on cutting-edge techniques with specific features including abdominal diseases, specifically inflammatory bowel syndrome.
This journal presents expeditious dissemination of latest improvements on infections generated from small and large intestines. Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials and Special Issues are published by us.
Items mentioned on the list below fall within the scope of the Journal of Human and Animal Intestines. If anything needs to be updated, please send an email to [email protected]
- Ampulla of Vater
- Anal Canal
- Brunner Glands
- Descending Colon
- Sigmoid Colon
- Transverse Colon
- Goblet Cells
- Ileocecal Valve
- Intestinal Mucosa
- Large Intestine
- Small Intestine
- Jejunum Colon, Ascending
- Meckel Diverticulum
- Paneth Cells
- Sphincter of Oddi
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics