Journal of Energy Conservation
About The Journal
Journal of Energy Conservation (JEC) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Energy Conservation.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
History of the Journal of Energy Conservation
- It is launched in the year of 2015
- JEC published articles at Archives
- ISSN of the JEC is 2642-3146
- DOI for the articles published in JEC arises with 10.14302/issn.2642-3146
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Scope of JEC:
Alternative energy sources, Bioenergetics in living systems, Bioenergy and biofuels, Building applications, Byproduct utilization, Conservation of energy, Conventional and alternative energy technologies, Conversion phenomena of energy Ecofriendly models, Energy coupling in various processes, Energy efficiency, Energy issues, law, resources and programs Energy management, Energy modelling and forecast methods, Energy saving technology, Energy security etc.,
Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JEC is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- JEC is indexed in Google scholar, Research Bib, Crossref, Academic Keys, Research Bib, OCLC World cat, Global Impact Factor, etc.
- Articles will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo
- If the research work is funded by NIH then the article will get indexed in PubMed.
Collaborated Universities and Institutions:
- Loai Aljerf - Damascus University
- Nuha AlMasri - Syrian Private University
- Tasneem Abdalla - Jiangsu University
- Qian Wang - Jiangsu University
- Tan Xiaoqiang - Jiangsu University
- Zeeshan Ali - PCSIR Laboratories Complex Lahore
- Saima Siddique - PCSIR Laboratories Complex Lahore
- Amran Waheed - PCSIR Laboratories Complex Lahore
- Syed Faheem Shah - PCSIR Laboratories Complex Lahore
- Hannah LeMoine - University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Sicheng Mo - University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Yuchi Dong - University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Wufeng Tian - University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
1. My experience with the journal of energy conversion was very smooth, the journal responds on time, the journal team is very helpful. I have faced a problem with uploading my files into the journal system because of some internet restrictions in my country. the journal team was very helpful and co-operative throughout the submission. a special thanks to the editor and the publisher. Thank you.
Tasneem Abdalla - Jiangsu University
2. Actually, this is our first article submitted and published at the same time in the special issue of Journal of Energy Conservation (JEC) and we hope our relation with JEC can be strengthened by time. The journal as I know previously has a supportive editorial board and professional production team, who performed all of the reviewing, editing, and publishing steps of submission with great efficiency. Otherwise, with respect to our paper, we wish the online submission system is straightforward and user-friendly. The publication experience in JEC is excellent and we will definitely consider this journal for future publications and also recommend it to our colleagues.
Loai Aljerf - Damascus University
3. The Support Desk of OAP promptly communicated the status of the submission. The reviewer’s comments regarding the submission were useful to improve the submission abstract, conclusions, structure of the article sections, and references. The JEC editor suggestion to incorporate the reviewer’s comments improved the quality of the article. The final “presentation” of the finished product by the OAP production staff resulted in a clear and readable article.
William K.G. Palmer