Journal of Clinical and Practical Nursing
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
Journal of Clinical and Practical Nursing (JCPN) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Nursing.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected]penaccesspub.org or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of JCPN:
Clinic, Clinical nursing, Community nursing, Elderly, Ethics, Geriatric nursing, Health care for normal, Health education, Health promotion, etc
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JCPN is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Short Communication: Knowledge, Beliefs and Attitudes of Turkish Patients on In-Center Hemodialysis Toward Home Hemodialysis: A Pilot Study by Belgüzar Kara, İlknur Yazıcıoğlu
- Research Article: Nurses Working with Unlicensed Assistive Personnel: A Phenomenological Study by Ronit CALDERON-MARGALIT, Ira ORINOVSKY RN, Orly TOREN
- Research Article: Contextual Action Theory in Nursing by Valach Ladislav
- Review Article: Drawbacks of Long-Acting Intramuscular Antipsychotic Injections by Mary V. Seeman
Editorial Board Members:
- CAO XIAOYI - Sichuan University
- Paola Ferri - University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- Malcolm Day - Nursing at Sheffield University
- Manjubala Dash - Research Institute of Health Sciences, Indira Nagar
- Jinnan Ou - Central South University
- Tiziana Lavalle - PArma and Bologna University
- Denise Schentrup - University of Florida College of Nursing
- Neslihan Lok - Selcuk University faculty of Health Sciences
- Belguzar Kara - University of Health Sciences
- Sofia Bisogni - University of Florence.
- Elisa Ambrosi - University of Verona,
- Ching-Feng Chang - Fooyin University
- Yang fang - Zhejiang University
- Kristen Altdoerffer - Drexel University.
- Laurie Duckworth - University of Florida
- Lifeng Zhang - Sun Yat-sen University
- Muili Lawal - University of West London.
1. I am pleased to note your quality work, professionalism and non-indifference. The decision of working moments and all questions are carried out quickly, quickly enough, in working order. Reviewers' reviews are objective, useful, aimed at improving articles. Layout and design of good quality. I believe that the magazine can be indexed in the Scopus database. I and my colleagues are determined to continue cooperation with you.
Kiryanov NA - Izhevsk State Medical Academy
2. My experience with you was wonderful: you are not just looking for money, as unfortunately do some of your competitors, but show a real interest in publishing science, also helping to improve manuscript's quality. Thanks to valuable prompt suggestions by your Editors, getting to the final product in few weeks since submission. Thank you.
Diego Liberati - National Research Council of Italy