Journal of Chromosomes
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Chromosomes is a leading peer-reviewed open access journal that supports rapid review publication in advance, quality studies of chromosome organization, function and behavior. Its intention is to maintain an effective resource in this area for all scientists and investigators all over the realm. JC aims for global dissemination of research in aspects of chromosomes.
This journal publishes Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials in all areas of chromosomes.
JC publishes manuscripts from work based on all organisms and encourages submissions in the following areas including, but not limited, to
- Chromosomal abnormalities
- Chromosome 1
- Chromosome abnormalities
- Chromosome cohesion
- Chromosome conformation
- Chromosome conformation capture
- Chromosome inactivation
- Chromosome instability
- Chromosome segregation
- Chromosome topology
- Gene expression replication
- Genes chromosomes
- Genes chromosomes cancer
- Genome engineering
- Genome stability
- Human chromosomes
- Inversion chromosome
- Philadelphia chromosome
- Polytene chromosomes
- Ring chromosome
- Sex chromosome
- Supernumerary marker chromosomes
- X chromosome
- Y chromosomes
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics