Journal of Blood Pressure
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Blood pressure publishes the results of original research concentrating on the integrated approach to managing hypertension and risk reduction. The chief intent of the journal will be to publish appropriate material that will unswervingly improve the health maintenance of patients with blood pressure. Submissions are welcomed in the form of Original Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials, in all the areas of blood pressure control and risk reduction.
Below mentioned with the few keywords which belongs to the scope of the journal, not strictly limited to those which are specified. Users can also come with the recent and upcoming keywords to include in the journal’s scope at [email protected]
- Medication adherence
- Ambulatory blood pressure
- Blood pressure
- Blood pressure control
- Blood pressure management
- Blood pressure monitoring programs
- Blood pressure response
- Blood pressure variability
- Blood pressure diagnosis
- Diastolic blood pressure
- Excercise blood pressure
- Health economic evaluations
- Health Policy
- Hypertension and co-existing disease
- Hypertension Complications
- Low blood pressure
- Patient satisfaction
- Person-centered care
- Risk factor modification
- Systolic blood pressure
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics