Journal of Biomaterials
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Biomaterials publishes original Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials sharing in all sections of Biomaterials.
JBI concentrates on the cancer therapy, artificial ligaments and tendons,orthopaedic for joint replacements, bone plates, and ophthalmic applications in contact lenses, for wound healing in the form of surgical sutures, clips, nerve regeneration, in reproductive therapy as breast implants, etc. Non-medical applications such as to grow cells in culture, assay of blood proteins in laboratories, etc. are also encouraged.
Outlined below are few keywords thatbelongs to the scope of the journal, not restricted to the keywords specified. For more queries, do contact us at [email protected]
- 3d printing of biomaterials
- Advanced biomaterials
- Bio-based materials and sustainability
- Biodegradable biomaterials
- Biomaterials and nanotechnology
- Biomaterials applications
- Biomaterials companies and market analysis
- Biomaterials engineering
- Biomaterials in biological engineering
- Biomaterials in delivery systems
- Biomaterials: synthesis and characterization
- Biophotonics and biomedical optics
- Dental biomaterials
- Polymer biomaterials
- Properties of biomaterials
- Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics