Journal of Biotechnology and Biomedical Science
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Biotechnology and Biomedical Science promotes the publication of inventive and advanced research work in the field of biotechnology and biomedical science. Its aims to maintain a media for the researchers to submit and exchange the knowledge gained over the world wide.
This Journal accepts all the original research articles, review, short communications, case reports, letters, editorials in the research areas of Biiotechnology and biomedical science
Here the list of key words are specified, which resembles the scope of our journals, but not confined to keywords which we specified. Users can also provide us with recent keywords at [email protected]
- Basic medical sciences
- Bioengineering Application
- Biomaterial Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Equipment
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Biomedical science
- Biomedical Services
- Biosensor elements
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Cardio Thoracic Surgery
- Cell Apoptosis
- Cell Biology
- Computational biology
- Dermatology & Venerology
- Developmental biology
- Drug Research
- Emergency Medicine
- Fermentation Science
- Gene Expressions
- General Medicine
- Molecular and Medicine science
- Molecular biology
- molecular diagnostics
- molecular pathology
- Regenerative Medication
- Rehabilitation Technology
- Tissue Engineering Development
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics