Journal of Advanced Therapeutic Science
ISSN: Coming Soon
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Advanced Therapeutic Science is an advanced peer-reviewed open access journal that supports rapid review publication of new, quality data and more related Medical sciences. It's goal is to provide an important resource in this era for all scientists and rechers all over the world. We aim for global dissemination of research in clinical therapeutics. This journal features online publication of reviews, letters, editorials, case reports, short communications and original research papers in all areas of advanced therapeutic science.
Below is the list of topics this journal covers. However if you could not find the topic of your interest Please feel free to contact us at openaccesspub.org
- Cancer therapeutics
- Cell based therapeutics
- Clinical case reports
- Clinical therapeutics
- Clinical trials
- Drug development
- Drug therapies
- Health policy
- Human vaccines
- Infectious disease
- Neurology and neuroscience
- Regulatory affairs,
- Rnai technology/rna based therapeutics
- Stem cell therapeutics
- Youth and children
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics