Journal of Advanced Forensic Sciences
About The Journal
Journal of Advanced Forensic Sciences (JAFS) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Forensic Sciences.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of JAFS:
Biochemistry, Bitemark evidence, Breath analysers, Contact traces, Criminal Investigation, Criminal Justice, Criminal Studies, Criminalistics, Digital and multimedia sciences, etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JAFS is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
Editorial Board Members:
- Yavuz Hekimoglu - Yuzuncu Yil University Medical School
- Ozgur Bulut - Hitit University
- Abubakr M. Idris - King Khalid University
- Abubakr M. Idris - King Khalid University
- Athina Vidaki - Erasmus MC University
- Suleyman Korkut - Duzce University
- Mustafa Demirci - Izmir Clerk Celebi University
- Timothy Palmbach - Henry C. Lee College of Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences
- Cristiana Palmela Pereira - University of Lisbon
- Michael Marciano - Syracuse University
- Åžafak Taktak - Ahi Evran University Education and Research Hospital.
- Mira Gökdoğan - Cyprus International University
- Oliver Sutcliffe - Manchester Metropolitan University
- Takaki Ishikawa - Osaka City University Medical School
- George Paraskevas - Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Daniela Luiza Baconi - Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania
- Long Chen - Shanghai Medical College of Fudan University
- Hina Javed - Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan
1. I like your promptness and your way of collaborating with the authors. I am proud and believe me to recommend someone to publish his article at your journal. I felt proud of your journal and the comments I received from reviewers and even from the editor. it's even why I asked if I can still publish my second article at the same journal. Thank you once more.
Katshiete Mbuisi Eale Brigitte - Örebro University
2. The pleasant experience of collaborating with your journal is unforgettable. The sincere and respectful communication of the editor delighted me with the valuable comments of my dear reviewers. This magazine embraces scientific perspectives without bias against religions that is very respectful. The process of reviewing articles is fast. Working with this magazine was proud. I hope that this cooperation will continue. I would advise you to work with the journal, it will be pleasant.
Minoo Asadzandi - Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences