International Journal of Prostate Cancer
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
International Journal of Prostate Cancer (IJPC) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Prostate Cancer.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of IJPC:
Anatomic, Androgen deprivation therapy, Biochemical studies, Biochemists, Clinical, Embryologic, Endocrinologic, Endocrinologists, Erectile dysfunction, Hormone therapy, Oncologic surgeons, Oncologists, Pathologists, Physiologic, Physiologists etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
IJPC is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Research Article: Markers for Significant or High-Grade Prostate Cancer in Patients over 75 Years Undergoing Prostatic Biopsy by Zugor Vahudin, Von Brandenstein Melanie, Tok Ali, P. Labanaris Apostolos, Akbarov Ilgar
Editorial Board Members:
- Sam J. Brancato - Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Carlo Aprile - IRCCS Fond. San Matteo Polyclinic, Pavia-Italy
- wala ben kridis - Hospital Sfax Tunisia
- Manuj Agarwal - University of Maryland, school of medicine
- Matteo Ferro - IEO-Milan
- Tag Keun Yoo - Eulji University
- Yasemin Benderli Cihan - Kayseri Education and Research Hospital
- Hang Su - Univeristy of Texas
1. You are providing a very fast return during the examination of the articles. I think that researchers would prefer this situation. You're also giving positive criticism to the manuscript in writing, and you're facilitating the work of researchers. Especially for young researchers to share their work with you will be appropriate for their scientific development. I wish you success.
Fatih Ozcelik - University of Health Sciences
2. The pleasant experience of collaborating with your journal is unforgettable. The sincere and respectful communication of the editor delighted me with the valuable comments of my dear reviewers. This magazine embraces scientific perspectives without bias against religions that is very respectful. The process of reviewing articles is fast. Working with this magazine was proud. I hope that this cooperation will continue. I would advise you to work with the journal, it will be pleasant.
Minoo Asadzandi - Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences